Thursday, October 13, 2005

What revolutionalized the PC

It was a revolutionary experience for me that I believe also changed the way we used and perceived computing. That computers were no longer a tool to get the job done, but the very extension of our lives at work and play. From pictures, to music, video to producing my very own movies. It was exhilarating!

You guessed it! The Mac experience (no offense PC users! :D). But we have to hand it to them, Steve Jobs did change desktop computing. It all started when I bought my own Mac, that was 5 years ago. It was the classic G3 iMac that catapulted Apple back into the personal computing scene. Well, at least that's the way I see it.

Like they say, once you have had the Mac experience you will never turn back. It's not about brand loyalty, its just the better computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home